Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer II
Location: Bay Area, California
A world leader in the Biotech industry is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team!
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Working cross functionally with other departments in the business such as operations and R&D
- Working with instrumentation such as HPLC, Mass Spectrometry, and liquid handlers
- Implementing new processes and products
- Leading projects to meet process release timelines/objectives
The Manufacturing Engineer must have:
- 3+ years relevant work experience, preferably in Biotech, Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals, or other GMP environment
- A Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply!