A global player in the automotive industry with over 30,000 employees in 25 countries, specialized in modules and body panels production are currently looking for a Manufacturing Project Leader to join their team and strengthen their Project Management Team. This worldwide company is a very future oriented organization and takes pride in using sustainable materials and sees itself as a pioneer in the sector of exterior systems.
The tasks involved with this role are:
- Developing and implementing new projects.
- Having complete responsibility for the complete manufacturing perimeters.
- Implementing the best practices and proactively suggesting better ways of working.
- Meeting the project profitability targets.
- Working in a very cost efficient and timely manner by using Continuous Improvement Methods.
The clients is looking for the following candidate:
- An Engineering Degree specializing in Machinery with an emphasis on Production and Plastics.
- Experience with Injection Molding is advantageous.
- At least 3 years experience in the Manufacturing sector.
- A structured way of working.
- Project Management experience.
- Good communication skills in both German and English.
- Good knowledge of Cycle Time Management.
- Good knowledge in MS-Office.