Manufacturing Operations Supervisor
Summary: A large building materials company is looking to find someone who can lead Manufacturing Operations procedures in their Maryland facility. The ideal candidate will coach and advance the operations team through effective manufacturing approaches and strategies.
If you see yourself as someone who can contribute to keeping this organization on the path of success, then do not hesitate to apply!
The Manufacturing Operations Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Organize and schedule work assignments/projects in various departments
- Lead various business divisions including production, logistics, and customer service
- Work with team members to ensure company objectives are on track to be completed in a timely matter
- Use KPI's to execute performance and efficiency strategies relevant manufacturing, safety, quality, and other concepts
- Lead a team to help hit the company's business objectives
The Manufacturing Operations Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years' experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead both direct reports and cross-functional teams
- Experience in LEAN
- Strong leadership presence