Manufacturing Engineer needed for Innovative Automotive Company
- Manufacturing Engineer | Automotive
- Charleston, SC
An exciting, innovative Automotive company is looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team of passionate, talented individuals in their state-of-the-art facility in South Carolina!
Offering a high growth trajectory and collaborative environment, the Manufacturing Engineer will have the opportunity to make direct impact and create a path of achievements, while working in a thriving company! You will be responsible for the manufacturing processes of both finished products and sub-assemblies, managing continuous improvement projects, determining root causes of issues in production, and achieving key product indicators in quality, delivery, cost and safety.
The Manufacturing Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop manufacturing plans and diagrams
- Review reports to identify key areas for improvement
- Implement lean manufacturing processes
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- BS in Engineering
- 3+ years of experienced in automated manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing technique, electro-mechanical systems and manufacturing processes
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills