Our client, is known for an innovative drug delivery medical device that is breaking grounds in the Life Science Industry! This new technology is a wearable device that allows for continuous drug delivery and improving their patients daily lives. Our client has designed this product for maximum convenience and correct dosing.
- Overseeing a team of Manufacturing Engineers working on the sustainability of automation equipment
- Managing projects related to cost and quality improvements, line qualifications, new product introductions (NPI)
- Running root cause investigations and reviewing quality system documentation, such as validations and SOPs
- Drive a Lean culture throughout the site
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Experience managing an Engineering team in a regulated environment
- Must have strong communication and problem solving skills
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.