Production Maintenance Manager (Well Established Consumer Goods Organization)
* Production Maintenance Manager
* Location: Greater NYC area
This family-run organization is a leading provider of medical textile linen and apparel for health care facilities, hospitals, and nursing homes. As a Production Maintenance Manager, the team member would use their expertise to maintain preventative maintenance programs for the plant's equipment.
Key Responsibilities: * Lead the maintenance team in performing diagnostic troubleshooting on plant equipment.
* Interprets production reports and their use in improving operations
* Interface with production management and line personnel to ensure the equipment is operating at its highest efficiency.
* Review and monitor quality of repairs.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
* Knowledge of industrial equipment fundamentals which may include electrical wiring and components, water systems, and hydraulics.
* Ability to read and interpret technical documents.
* Desire to be hands on and train as needed.
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
* Relocation assistance.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable yearly bonus.
If you are interested in the Production Maintenance Manager role, then please do not wait to apply