Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Company Summary: My client is projected this year to be a one-billion-dollar company, almost reached that one-billion-dollar mark by acquiring at least one new business every year. They are in the food and beverage industry, specially focusing on baked goods. They specialize in being an innovator in the process of making their baked goods through using industry changing technology. To help support their growth, they are looking for a candidate that is up to the challenge to come in and set the standard and be a contributor to their growing company and team.
The maintenance supervisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing maintenance team, which includes staffing, training, performance.
- Monitoring maintenance equipment and tools, making sure those are up to company standards.
- Double checking that work meets standards, specifications, and blueprints
- Making sure department is following good manufacturing practices (GMP's)
The maintenance supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of maintenance supervision
- Knowledge of food manufacturing (FDA/USDA, OSHA, EPA)
- Experience with dealing with automated equipment.
- Strong leadership background
- Working with a rapidly growing company in the food and beverage industry
- Competitive salary for the industry
- Great opportunities to move up within the company.