This household name in the FMCG industry is seeking an ambitious Logistics Project Manager in Hamburg. The right applicant will lead the logistics projects team, and take on the operational management of a customer project. The Logistics Project Manager will develop and implement key strategic initiatives across the Supply Chain by leading cross-functional teams across a portfolio of global brands.
The Logistics Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Taking on the operational management of customer projects.
- Planning, evaluating and optimizing the processes continuously and convincingly moderating change processes in front of customers and employees.
- Being available to the customer as a convincing contact person.
- Leading your team in a cooperative and appreciative manner.
The Logistics Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A suitable degree or training comparable.
- You have demonstrable professional experience as a project manager or in logistics services; All Industries are considered.
- You are used to working with MS Office and SAP.
- You have team leadership experience, with the attitude of wanting to contribute to a successful team.
- You have a hand-on demeanour and a mix of entrepreneurial working methods and implementation skills.
This firm offers a familiar working atmosphere in a global company with competitive and flexible benefit plans. Along with a focus on your well-being, this will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Package and Salary
- Health & Sport
- Bring ideas
- Individual further development
- Short decision paths
If you are interested in the Logistics Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.