An automotive company is seeking a mass hire within their Logistics Department in their completely new site which handles the whole European distribution based in Germany. They are a global leader in innovative new energy technologies, committed to providing world-class solutions and services for new energy applications worldwide.
- Responsibility for the planning design, checking the layouts with IE and ensuring a lean material flow and taking into account the logistics requirements
- Identifying bottlenecks, tracking the respective supply chains and initiating countermeasures
- Development and implementation of cost analyses along the entire value chain
- You support our various plants and departments in processing urgent planning requests, as well as our EU plants
- Development and management of the standardisation and optimisation of planning tools, logistics equipment (bins, shelves, labels, internal transport vehicles, etc.) and processes
- Introduction of lean management and supermarket in the plants
- Optimising packaging at plant level across the EU region
Skills and Experience Required:
- Work experience in automotive industry and logistics
- Fluent in German
The ideal candidate will like to solve challenging and complex problems through creative and innovative approaches in automotive industry. The ideal candidate will also have excellent team and social skills; assertiveness, strength in networked thinking and independent work.
What this Job Offers You
- Making a positive impact on wider society
- Travel opportunities.
- Commitment to family-friendly processes
- Great investment in employee development
- Quick progression
How to apply
- If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 20 3871 2409