Job Title: Logistic Manager - Japan
Company Summary: Company is a leading supplier of innovative construction chemicals and solutions worldwide. Employs 10k globally with 3.5 billion euros revenue. The company owns multiple companies and brands within, and used to be part of BASF.
- Build and optimize logistics systems with cost / service / efficiency in mind
- Negotiations with existing third-party logistic service providers. Correspondence window business
- Monitor / analyze transparent logistics KPIs and lead improvements as national managers
- Contribute to sales, profits, and growth through cost savings and service improvements in line with regional, country, and business unit strategies
- Build internal and external networks and develop and promote new logistics solutions
- Analyze internal and external warehouse / logistics costs and create necessary reports
- Asset management - Manage logistics costs and inventory assets from the perspective of building a delivery network and logistics activities.
Required ability/ experience
- More than 3 years of experience as a Logistics manager.
- Fluent in English TOEIC 750 points or higher or equivalent level
- Familiar with SAP.
- Strong analytical skill
If you are interested in the role, do not wait to apply and get started on your exciting new journey!