A $10B Automotive Supplier is looking for Lead Systems Engineer
- Hybrid Opportunity!
- Greater Indianapolis area
A Multi-Billion-Dollar Electric Vehicle Supplier is looking for a specific talent to join their team as a Lead Systems Engineer. This Lead Systems Engineer would be in charge of guaranteeing that the system integration processes and activities of integrating hardware & software is accomplished for their electrification project.
If you are interested - apply!
The Lead Systems Engineer would be responsible for:
- Developing system integration test strategy
- Perform Hardware & Software testing & prepare results
- Supporting customer interface for any System Integration issues along with System Test Lead
- Creating/Maintaining Defect Tracking Process across all the projects.
- Process adherence against ASPICE Levels.
The Lead Systems Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Engineering or related science discipline require; Master's degree preferred
- Have 8 or more years of experience as Systems engineer or Systems/Software Test engineer
- Experienced in Writing Test specification on Requirements as well as Designs.
- Experience of different Type of Test Generation Methodology.
- Experienced in Executing Tests on different test environments e.g. Vehicle, HV, Bench, HIL.
- DSpace/NI/CAN Tool experience (CANstress, CANoe etc.).
- Knowledge of Excel/XML/XLST standards.