Lead Analog Engineer Needed for Leading Life Science Company
A $40B world leader in serving science is looking to add an innovative mind to their lead their integrated circuit design team as a Lead Analog Engineer! As a key member of this team, you'd have a direct impact on developing cutting edge chip products for multiple genomic sequencing markets. This Lead Analog Engineer would have the opportunity to be hands-on with all phases of verification development in a start-up environment backed by a global leader.
- Join forces with internal as well as external teams in order to lead verification of critical digital and analog mixed-signal design blocks for genomic sequencing chips and IP
- Work together with Product and Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Support, Surface Chemistry, and Biology teams in order to define and develop the right products
- Drive top-level verification plan and further develop the verification process and methodology
- Provide design verification leadership, technical mentorship, and guidance to team members
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline; Masters or PhD preferred
- 10+ years of experience in digital and analog mixed-signal verification
- Extensive experience with ideally large, CMOS image sensor chips
- Experience of chip top-level integration and verification, hands on SystemVerilog and Python programming
- Demonstrated track record in enabling chip design blocks in mass production, i.e. multiple tape-outs, driving top-level verification plan, and developing verification process and methodology
- Prior experience in ion-sensitive field-effect transistor (ISFET) sensor technology is a plus
If interested, Apply NOW!