- Interface with senior executives in the businesses to understand their needs and ensure sourcing and contracting solutions align to their "big picture" strategy.
- Lead the definition of supply chain and vendor management strategy across the sub-categories within their tower that will meet identified business strategies, objectives and priorities.
- Oversee end-to-end sourcing and contracting activities for IT related matters: Infrastructure, Hardware/Software, Telecom and Network.
- Working with the internal stakeholder from initial need identification to final goods or service delivery to meet stakeholder needs.
- Participate in business-to-business relationships with strategic vendors to improve value extraction and performance.
- Contribute to development and continuous improvement of best practice policies, standards, processes and tools within the procurement organization.
- Technical and professional knowledge - demonstrated understanding and application of procurement and vendor management principles and best practices.
- Strategic thinker - thinks conceptually beyond day-to-day business realities; creates a clear vision and goals and adopts a long-term perspective; anticipates emerging issues.
- Global thinker - dedicated to improving the Company's competitive position on an enterprise and global level;
- Team builder - builds strategic partnerships with internal clients and vendors; builds buy-in and engagement with key stakeholders.
- Skilled communicator - communicates complexity with clarity and ease; articulates a clear view of concepts, ideas, and objectives; able to interface with different stakeholders at all levels; represents the company externally with confidence; skilled in both oral and written communication.