- Manage the inventory control team to drive raw materials physical inventory accuracy.
- Utilize company software to create exception reports for the purpose of guiding the cycle count process.
- Coordinate the cycle count program and monitor the daily results for weekly and monthly reports provided to management.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies; initiate root cause analysis and corrective action as needed
- Implement improvement techniques and develop processes to improve overall accuracy of inventory levels.
- Serve as a positive leader and mentor by exhibiting and instructing desirable behaviors and skill sets
- Inspire, motivate, and lead others in utilizing Lean manufacturing tools to deliver results.
- Monitor transfers for accuracy and work with problem areas to resolve the issue.
- Manage the Receiving team to ensure accurate inbound materials processes.
- Responsible for planning and execution of the physical inventory process.
- Responsible for always maintaining a clean and safe warehouse.
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in inventory management/control.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, ERP Software, QuickBooks.