As the global Transformation Lead for Source to Contract in Indirect Procurement you will lead the Spend Optimization Project addressing approx. 800MCHF. You will spend across Global Categories and key business sites globally. In addition lead Business Process Transition of the Strategic Indirect Procurement Organization in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Establish governance for systematic ideation and execution in collaboration with site leaders for procurement projects globally.
- Establish the Governance model to successfully lead the Spend Optimization project, Manage the global targets, identify, track and follow up the short term and long term activities.
- Manage cross-functional international teams, achieve global targets, ensure the accurate scope and set the right priorities.
- Act as the process champion for S2C processes for global indirect spend
- Analyze and interpret requirements, review existing processes, design and implement improved business processes to support current as well as future demand plans
- Identify and adapt best in class processes for implementation in Lonza Indirect Procurement
- Build and Maintain strong relationship with the Procurement Team, GBSO, Corporate Finance and Legal stakeholders as well as BU leads
- Bachelors in field Business Administration, Legal, Applied Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain
- Min. 7 years working experience within procurement / Supply Chain / global functions
- Successfully delivered transformation projects
- CIPS, ITIL/Prince
- Fluent English and German preferred