Indirect Procurement Manager-Capital and Construction
One of the nations leading apparel, footwear, and accessories companies is looking for a manager of indirect procurement to join the indirect procurement team and lead the strategic sourcing of capital and construction related expenditures. This role will be required to to influence both externally and internally across hierarchical levels (including up to the VP level).
- Lead strategic sourcing of capital and construction projects that includes conveyors, racking, forklifts, architect & design services etc.
- Plan and coordinate multiple category sourcing projects. Evaluate opportunities by category to ensure that the desired business results are achieved based on best total value.
- Analyze and finalize sourcing decisions based on RFx process outcomes and negotiate agreements to ensure company requirements are met
- Develop procurement skills and knowledge of supply base through research, due diligence, training, bench-marking and other means
- Bachelor's Degree in business , engineering, or related field
- Experience w/ capital & construction spend category preferred
- Analytical mindset and able to draw conclusions w/ limited data sometimes
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Experience working w/ P2P systems, ERP systems, etc.
- Esourcing and Microsoft Office