A startup company disrupting the automotive industry are searching for a Head of Service in London. Due to their ambitious growth plans, they are setting up 10 brand new production sites in the UK, and are looking for experienced professionals to lead and grow out their team.
The Head of Service will be responsible for…
- Setting up the vehicle preparation center and ensuring that all vehicles are of high quality.
- Planning and optimizing the processing and personnel capacities based on KPIs
- Quality of all vehicles and delivery quality improvement strategies
- Ensuring short downtimes and fast processing times of all vehicles, in an agile and dynamic environment
- Leading the team of Service and service professionals, and building a culture of fairness and opportunity
- Ensuring speed and quality in a company selling over 200'000 cars a year and still growing
The Head of Service should have…
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on mentality
- A data-driven mindset to bring new ideas on how to apply best practices to improve efficiency
- Relevant several years of professional experience in a comparable position or in the preparation and processing of new / used vehicles, in fleet management or in the field of vehicle technology / development
- Studies in (vehicle) technology or engineering are an advantage
- Experience as a manager and have already successfully proven your competence in leading projects and teams
- High standards of quality in their work and those around them
- Very good communication skills, negotiating skills and persuasiveness
- Enjoyment of dynamics and speed, flexible mindset
If you are interested in the Head of Service role, don't wait to apply today.