Head of Materials Management EMEA
- Location: Ratingen, Germany
- Working situation: Hybrid Model - 6 days in office every month, rest is remote.
- Level: Managing 2 direct reports
An international automotive organisation is looking for a Head of Materials Manager.
The Head of Materials Manager is responsible for implementing the S&OP processes across EMEA. The right individual should be good with numbers and very analytic as forecasting is a main responsibility, along with material and replenishment planning, and inventory management.
The Materials & Demand Planning Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyse inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimise material's availability
- Be a key partner and help drive the monthly S&OP process when working cross functionally with groups to improve demand planning and forecasting accuracy
- Establish goals, monitor and manage performance related to KPIs
- Write and/or revise SOPs in accordance with ISO standards
- Train and develop employees with working in the ERP system (SAP)
The ideal Materials & Demand Planning Manager will have the following skill set:
- 4+ year's minimum of front end supply chain experience
- Leadership qualities (e.g. great communication skills, entrepreneurial thinking)
- SAP experience (needed)