Global Supply Planner - Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC
Our client, a leading biopharmaceuticals organization, is searching for a Global Supply Planner working with key supply chain, sales, and marketing members, provide guidance and coordination in key areas of the Supply Planning processes to ensure consistency and high performance regionally.
The Global Supply Planner will work collaboratively with Business Unit Product Management, Commercial and Finance Teams to ensure directional alignment with Regional / Global demand and forecasting trends. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that high quality demand forecasts are developed by leveraging assumption based cross-functional inputs, trends, new product introductions, and knowledge of the business.
The Global Supply Planner will be responsible for:
- Managing the demand analysts and drives process improvement initiatives, training, KPI reporting and systems
- Managing the improvement of Demand Plan accuracy, eliminates bias and strives to understand variation impacting results
- Driving the product segmentation and alignment with the commercial teams to decide on the right supply chain setup
- Managing the analytics of market dynamics, customer specific POS, new/lost business, constraints and promotional opportunities to enable recommending a demand plan with insights from cross functional teams
- Monitor supply chain key performance indicators, perform root cause analysis, implement action plans and strive for continuous improvement
The Global Supply Planner has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
- High level communications skills
- 5+ years' experience in supply chain planning and/or S&OP activities
- 4+ years' experience with ERP systems (SAP highly preferred)