A leading manufacturing company is looking for a new Global Strategic Buyer to join them just outside of Munich. They are a global family owned manufacturing company supplying to some of the largest names across the automotive, aerospace and electronics industries as well as many others. They have multiple sites across Europe, America and China. They are undergoing an exciting restructuring and experience further growth with new projects focused on electrical mobility and electric vehicle production. They offer the chance to work with a number of house hold names on a daily basis. Their company culture focuses on developing individuals and helping them process and learn new skills.
Skill and Experience
- Background in strategic purchasing
- Experience purchasing mechanical, electronics or electrical parts
- Experience in dealing with internal and external business partners
- Deep understanding of market dynamics and future trends
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Business level German and English speaking skills
- To develop and implement the product group strategy
- Manage and drive productivity action plans
- To contribute to the definition of requirements and carry out tenders, take care of the creation and maintenance of supplier data, ensure internal and external compliance guidelines and identity potential cost savings
- Manage relationships and negotiations with new and existing suppliers
- Target pricing, offer analysis and evaluation, you will be a negotiating partner for suppliers and accompany the purchasing process independently through to the conclusion of the contract.
- Generous Salary Package
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some of the largest name in the industry.