Global Procurement Manager - IT Services/ Software/ Hardware
A leading manufacturing company are looking for a Global Category Manager for IT Services, Software and Hardware to join their team in Stockholm, Sweden.
This company manufactures outdoor power equipment for commercial and domestic use. They are leaders in sustainable, user-centered solutions and through their products and services they shaping the green environments of today and tomorrow.
They are growing their procurement function and looking for a specialist in IT to join their team!
- Global procurement Category Manager - IT Services/ Software/ Hardware
- Work closely with strategic procurement professionals and supporting the Global Strategic function to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and taken account of in the strategy
- Help drive constant improvement across the Global Procurement Functions
- Working in a greenfield department, creating, building and managing the procurement from scratch
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong procurement experience, greater than 3 years in a senior procurement role
- Working in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- SRM experience with strategic suppliers
- Good knowledge of purchasing procedures and processes, and solid knowledge of the external trends and best practice
- Ability to develop performance measures for Categories with stakeholders
- Ability to influence peers and indirectly managed teams
- Good communication and presentation competencies
You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 6678 358