Company Summary: A fortune 500 company is looking for a driven Procurement Manager to become their next addition to its Global Procurement Team in St. Paul, MN. The position will lead all indirect procurement for the company's light fleet while working under the senior manager of asset management. The candidate should be an expert in procurement strategy, while also having the ability to collaborate with various other teams. With a primary focus on maintaining ability to identify suppliers and oversee all procurement functions.
The candidate should be driven and looking for a career with massive growth potential as the company has been globally recognized for its internal growth potential. Namely offering the ability to move into leadership roles within the corporation quickly.
- Identifies, develops, and implements category sourcing strategies and savings projects for the Light Fleet to reduce total delivered cost, mitigate headwinds, implement best practices, and lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Oversees fleet of 12,000 service and sales vehicles
- Negotiates key commercial and supply positions to best meet business requirements and goals
- Partners with Corporate and Supply Chain Finance teams on lease/buy strategy and P&L forecast impact
- Bachelor's Degree in Business. Finance, Engineering, or related field to the industry
- 5+ years in Procurement, Marketing
- Ability to handle and prioritize various responsibilities
- Experience with fleet management preferred
- Market competitive compensation
- Very high internal growth potential
- Focus on wellbeing and work-life balance
- Ability to work remotely