Established EV Supplier Seeking Global Manufacturing Engineer (HYBRID)
- Hybrid Opportunity!
- Greater Indianapolis area
A Multi-Billion-Dollar Electric Vehicle Supplier is looking for a specific talent to join their team as a Global Manufacturing Engineer! This Global Manufacturing Engineer will work cross functionally with several teams across the organization! This Global Manufacturing Engineer will be predominantly responsible for supplying technical manufacturing leadership and plant support in the development and the launch of electric drives, e-motors, and power electronics to support the electrification growth within PowerDrive Systems.
If you are a results driven Engineer looking for a challenging next step- This is the role for you!
The Global Manufacturing Engineer would be responsible for:
- Leading / Participating in DFM/DFA workshops
- Identification and closure of safety issues (suggestions, inspection and investigation findings, hazards, and controls, GSSF action) and their corrective actions
- Ensure manufacturing best practices and lessons learned are implemented into new designs
- Participate in FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing) / SAT (Site Acceptance Testing) on manufacturing equipment to support global initiatives
- Travel up to 30% both domestically and internationally
The Global Manufacturing Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering or Technology equivalent
- 5-8 years' experience required in Automotive Manufacturing or Equivalent.
- Manufacturing Experience in Electric & Hybrid Systems Preferred
- Solid understanding of Engineering financials (Cap-Ex Planning and equipment costing)
- Experience in high volume Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing