Global Lead Buyer- Professional services:-
This position will be working for one of the world's biggest Professional services organisations with over 100,000 employees. To expand their area of Indirect procurement with a net worth of roughly at €16 Billion business. Your main responsibilities when working on this greenfield project will be looking for innovation to help create a new strategic organisation.
You will be working within the categories of Professional services covering all aspects like- HR, marketing & communication, travel, fleet, insurance, and BPO. This positing is based in Paris.
As a Global Lead Buyer, your tasks will include:
- Analysing the internal and external fact base and understanding the needs of internal customers, develop the category strategy and build an action plan for the category.
- Execute the RFx process, Negotiation and Contracting steps
- Support implementation on on-going corporate and international procurement projects
- Communicate to stakeholders about the actions led by the Purchasing on the assigned categories
- Make sure that innovation, continuous improvement and value are provided by suppliers and valued by stakeholders
- Masters or equivalent degree, in Economics, Procurement, Supply Chain or anything similar
- Purchasing Experience, between 3-6 Years
- Procurement experience in the following Indirect Categories: Professional Services, i.e Training / Marketing & communication / Pension & Insurance / Consulting & Advisory, Facilities management, Building & real Estate,Mobility services.
- Extensive experience influencing and handling stakeholders
- Fluent in French (C1. Min)