A globally respected chemicals company is searching for a Global Head of S&OP in the Aschaffenburg region. Their large range of products spans the environmental, electronics, health and industrial applications sectors. They have a drive for innovative technology and currently employ around 15,000 staff in 40 countries worldwide.
The Global Head of S&OP will be responsible for...
- A team of regional managers worldwide
- Implementation of the monthly S&OP process and leading & develop the monthly demand plan
- The interface to sales representatives and operational functions with focus on Demand Forecasting, Inventory Optimisation and S&OP
- Collaborate across departments including high stakeholders, with very high visibility in this role
- Drive key objectives including improved sales basis, forecasting accuracy, improvements to operational efficiency, optimising inventory performance and improving service levels
The Global Head of S&OP should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management; Business; or relevant
- Strong experience in S&OP with experience leading a demand planning team
- Experience in a global function
- Strong SAP Skills; especially IBP
- Experience in implementing S&OP
- Analytically minded and good people management skills
This market leader has a corporate culture characterised by diversity and equal opportunities, respect and transparency. They offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports professional development.
If you are interested in the Global Head of S&OP role, then please don't wait to apply.