I am currently hiring for a Global Category Manager - Travel to join a large Consumer Electronics organisation in their offices in Madrid. This company focus on the manufacturing of light fixtures for consumers and are going through a period of growth currently, operating in 64 countries currently with 30,000+ employees globally.
- Manage the Global Travel & Expense Categories and drive performance in these categories
- You'll be responsible to support the travellers in the organisation and manage the relationships with all vendors within the category.
- Act as the main point of contact for operational issues
- Support senior leadership with any travel procurement related issues
- Drive Corporate Card implementation in collaboration with other functions
- Ensure Expense tool is set up effectively
- Few years of experience in Travel and Expense procurement
- Prior experience in a global role within Travel and Expense is preferred.
- Experience with implementing and managing Corporate Cards
- Indirect purchasing experience
- Strong attention to detail and stakeholder relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Career Development opportunities
- Exciting salary package
- Chance to work in a forward thinking and autonomous environment
If this sounds of interest, please apply below.