Global Category Manager - O&M
A Leading Global Renewable Energy company are going through a huge growth. The company have supplied green energy to people's homes, electrified industries and modernised ways of living for over 100 years. Their business area; Wind is looking for a new Procurement Manager for Operations and Maintenance.
They are going through a mass growth and are looking for someone to come in and build the category and drive strategy for the operations and maintenance category. Their main aim is to be Fossil Fuel Free within one generation, if you share these values and are interested in this position please apply below.
- Negotiation of contracts related O&M wind activities in full alignment with the Business Area Wind´s objectives.
- Developing and implementing procurement strategies for relevant wind O&M project.
- Building relationships with suppliers and Vattenfall's wind organization.
- Develop and maintain agreements based on best practices and lessons learned, to support the business strategy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders ( O&M delivery, Asset Management, Roadmap and supply chain) to align and drive negotiation of contracts.
- Driving tendering activities including qualification, tendering, evaluation, negotiation and preparing contract award decisions for O&M Wind initiatives, ensuring best value and compliance with the Vattenfall objectives and principles.
- Supporting contract management activities, direct involvement for large claims and variations resolutions.
- Perform needs and spend analysis for the relevant area.
Skills and Experience Required
- A relevant University degree (or equal)
- A minimum of seven years relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Extensive experience as a leader in a large international organization
- Documented experience in managing teams in constant changing and challenging environments
- A strong command of English, both verbally and written
We are looking for someone with strong leadership capabilities who can manage stakeholders and implement new purchasing strategies, someone who demonstrates proactivity and takes initiative.
You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
What this Job Offer you:
- Travel opportunities.
- Quick progression.