Food and Beverage FP&A Manager
Food and Beverage Industry
One of the nation's leading food and beverage organizations is currently seeking a FP&A manager to aid in the success of their expanding team.
The FP&A Manager will play a key role in leading all data analysis, financial planning, and reporting for the Procurement team. This a pivotal role and you will be reporting directly to the VP Procurement - FP&A.
- Develop and manage new reports and trackers to insure data accuracy and relevance
- Lead financial planning and report cycles for the Procurement Team
- Address inflation, deflation and productivity of materials
- Consult on SAP and ERP transformation activities
- Develop new methods for data mining, analytics, and model creation upon understanding the current market and related challenges
- 5+ years of experience in Finance/Business related functions supporting Procurement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field. CPA or Master's in Accounting strongly preferred
- Knowledge/Previous experience in the food and beverage industry desired
- Proven Experience with SAP and/or ERP software systems