Facilities Technician for Industry-Leading Biopharmaceutical Firm
- Technician | Facilities Engineering Group
- San Francisco, CA
A top Biopharmaceutical company in the Bay Area has been working on cutting edge medicines for 20+ years to date. They are now seeking a Facilities Technician to oversee equipment maintenance, installations, and repairs in a clean room environment. They will be expected to have a strong background in a pharmaceutical or biotechnological setting.
The Facilities Technician will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise for complex pharmaceutical equipment
- Maintaining and troubleshooting relevant instruments
- Following FDA rules and regulations
- Keeping a clean and sterile environment while working
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of industry experience (pharma/biotech/medical device)
- Strong background with mechanicals- HVAC, plumbing, etc.
- Great organization skills- scheduling routine maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal & written skills