Electrical Systems Engineer required for Worlds Leading Provider of Metrology and Inspection Solutions
· Mid/Senior Level
· $100,000 - $130,000
· Milpitas - California
One of the Market's leading Semiconductor organizations is looking for a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer to support the production of new metrology instruments for all optical metrology systems.
This candidate will focus on the metrology tools and the processes that follow its performance. They will work with Manufacturing operations to improve cost of production, as well as design and conduct experiments on complex optical systems. This cross-functional leader will be able to think innovately on new ideas, as well as troubleshoot within the plant.
The Electrical Systems Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
· Work with Manufacturing and QC to align of parts, components, and sub assemblies
· Work within continuous product and process improvements
· Collaborate with external partners to coordinate on systems requirements
· Understand software to examine codes, and write required test functions
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical Preferred)
· 10-15 years of Engineering and product development Management experience (Semiconductor Equipment)
· A background in optical inspection-based equipment is a plus
· Process oriented within product life-cycle process
· Experience working with external partners
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!