Electrical Design Engineer II & III
Salary: Up to $85,000 (Depending on Experience)
Company Summary: An international Aerospace company with 70 years of history in aircraft services is searching for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their facility in Greensboro, North Carolina. As one of the largest MRO providers they are operating in 16 countries around the world. Safety, quality, reliability, and availability are the 4 main points of focus for their entire operation. If you want to be a part of a leading Aerospace company this is the company for you!
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for…
- Conduct detailed audits and surveys on site at customer facilities to develop aircraft design concepts and specifications
- Research and review engineering data (drawings, reports, manuals, etc.) defining aircraft electrical / avionics systems to determine the most efficient method of modification or alteration.
- Perform as an electrical substantiation engineer to substantiate electrical designs to ensure compliance to the applicable FAA regulations.
- Support various design review meetings with customers.
- Convert limited modification specification information into engineering design data for proper installation of aircraft electrical modifications and generation of cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
The Electrical Design Engineer should have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of industry experience, preferably in the design of aircraft modifications
- 2-4 years of experience utilizing AutoCAD (or comparable CAD programs)
- Knowledge of FAA regulations and certification processes is preferred
- The company offers flexible benefit plans and a HYBRID work schedule
If you are interested in the Electrical Design Engineer role, apply today.