Title: Director, Sales and Operations Planning and Execution (S&OP/S&OE)
Location: Remote/Charlotte, NC (This position will have the flexibility to work remotely for the first 12 months of employment. Candidates will be required to fully relocate to Charlotte, NC within 12 months of accepting an offer of employment).
The Director of S&OP manages a team responsible for network flow forecast and management, ensuring that product flows within distribution and store operating capabilities and capacities. The Director of S&OP will lead the innovation and continuous improvement of capabilities to accurately forecast product flow by distribution network type. Leveraging the product flow forecast, the Director leads cross-functional coordination, planning and execution of activities to support smooth product flow through the distribution network within stated capacity constraints, while supporting sales goals.
- This position is responsible for developing a best in class S&OP/S&OE strategy
- Leads cross functional teams in relation to international inventory related matters, including transportation, DC Operations, Inventory, Planning, and Merchandising.
- Leads replenishment and forecasting to ensure timely product flow based on network capacity
- Responsible for capacity modeling, processes, as well as establishing governance regarding adjustments to modify inputs and assumptions that revise capacity
- Leads and prioritizes network modeling and capacity activities to ensure results and actions meet the current and future design and capacity of the Supply Chain network
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with teams across the End-to-End Supply Chain (Engineering, Procurement, Finance, Real Estate, Data Analytics, Consumer Insights etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research or Closely Related Field
- 10+ years of supply chain/logistics experience preferably with a large retail or E-commerce organization
- 8+ years of leading cross-functional S&OP/S&OE events
- 8+ years of inventory management, planning, forecasting and transportation, DC Operations
- 8+ years of Merchandise Planning Management, Demand Planning and Supply Chain Forecasting
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience with proven ability to hire, mentor and train large cross-functional teams
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain network design, planning, and optimization
- MBA or Master's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain
- Experience with JDA/Manugistics, TM1, Microstrategies, Teredata, and DART
- Experience designing supply chain models using LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodologies
Candidates will be required to fully relocate to Charlotte, NC within 12 months of accepting an offer of employment.