Job Title: Director Strategic Sourcing
Company Summary: A global leader in IT service management that works with major Fortune 100 companies is looking for a Director of Strategic Sourcing to join their team. Company's headquarters are in Washington State, but this role can be completely remote!!
The Director of Strategic Sourcing Will be Responsible for:
- Combining IT procurement and business analytics to identify strategies in order to decrease total cost of ownership: freight, vendor terms and programs, value added services, sourcing determination, and inventory holding decisions, strategic management of $2B vendor base
- Overseeing RFPs, price/cost analysis, and major vendor contracts
- Developing and maintaining supplier and vendor relationships
- Working cross functionally with internal groups (Bid Desk, Product & Partner Management, Operations, Sales)
- Negotiating supplier participation in inventory strategies and reducing risk to increase turn and cash flow
The Director of Strategic Sourcing Should Have the Following Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of supply chain and procurement experience in enterprise-level IT solutions/VAR channel required. Previous experience at an IT distributor is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Familiarity with IT channel economics, programs and incentives
- Strong vendor negotiation and management skills and communication
- Strong analytic skills to identify business trends, develop strategies, and model expected benefits
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Organization and documentation experience to build out repeatable processes and documented cost savings and TCO positioning