Director of Quality Engineering
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000
Location: Columbus, MS
Company Summary: A leader in Commercial and DOD Aerospace supply is searching for a Director of Quality Engineering. Focusing on composites and electrical components they are a growing company with the backing of an international parent company. The company combines the close-knit teamwork and high visibility of a small company with the stability and resources only a large global one. If you have a love for quality assurance and quality management and working with a cross-functional leadership team, then this role is for you!
- Primary leader for our quality management systems.
- Ensures that all processes deliver outstanding quality in our products and services.
- Reviews and responds to quality and customer concerns.
- Improves departmental and company efficiency's and processes.
- Proactively analyzes data to identify root causes and areas for improvement.
- Works closely with other departments, customers, and suppliers to manage and resolve quality issues.
- Works collaboratively with management staff to develop, initiate, and monitor strategic initiatives throughout the organization.
- Manages and trains quality staff.
- Reading and interpreting technical documents.
- Organizational skills including the ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize, and handle multiple and changing projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated work experience in Quality management in a manufacturing environment preferably with defense and aerospace products.
- Demonstrated supervisory and management experience.
- Experience with leading ISO quality management certifications, preferably AS9100 and NADCAP certifications.
- Must be a U.S. person as defined by 22 U.S.C. § 6010
If you are interested in the Director of Quality Engineering role, apply today.