- This role will identify needed capability improvements and then work hands-on with the relevant teams and senior leaders to develop and implement improvements in practice.
- Implement a category-level planning capability centered on demand scenarios and master-schedules to load partners within an agreed loading corridor
- Oversee the execution of an exception management process where we diverge from loading corridors at a product or component level and where we have supply constraints
- Implement component inventory controls to prevent losses and managing cash flow impact
- Show extensive experience of managing most or all of the above tasks in a global organisation
- Bring knowledge of component/material capacity, production and inventory planning for make to forecast & make to order models with improvement targets for on-time delivery, lead-time and product costs
- Demonstrate ability to lead the design and implement improvements working hands-on with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid knowledge in factory operations, including product development, engineering, production line set up and control, outbound logistic and factory audits