Director of Engineering & Maintenance needed for Global Pharmaceutical Company
- $125,000 - $145,000 + Bonus
- Dallas, TX
A global contract research and manufacturing Pharmaceutical company is searching for a Director of Engineering and Maintenance to provide leadership of the Project Engineering, Utility Systems, Automation, Facilities, and Maintenance functions. Having a strong Chemical aptitude is a must for this role.
The Director of Engineering and Maintenance will have the following responsibilities:
- Always ensure the full compliance to OSHA and cGMP regulations and working in concert with a cross functional team to ensure that Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities projects and programs meet the expected requirements
- Drive implementation of engineering, maintenance and facilities projects within budgets and timelines.
- Utilize and encourage Operations Excellence and continuous improvement
- Review new product plans, and discuss equipment needs and modifications with engineering staff
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (required)
- 10+ years of related experience in a Chemical or API manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in leading organizational change
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, regulated environment