One of the nation's leading food and beverage organizations is currently seeking a Director, Marketing Strategic Sourcing to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on procurement processes for the Marketing category. This role is a pivotal and strategic position with exceptional growth opportunity within the organization. Relocation Assistance provided.
- Manage Marketing Category including Store Displays, Digital Media, Agencies, Advertizing, etc.
- Provide leadership to Procurement Team
- Research and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts
- Establish and manage key supplier relations and supplier negotiations
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 8+ years Indirect Procurement experience
- Proven experience sourcing Marketing and Indirects Categories
- Food and Beverage Industry experience preferred
- Proven experience leading and managing a team
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Proven cross-functional experience
- The ability to network effectively in the industry