As a leading global design, engineering, and manufacturing company - we are currently searching for a Director of Global Supply Chain to hold responsibility for the entire supply chain planning organization, including: supply planning, demand planning, purchasing of finished goods, finished goods inventory management, supply chain reporting & Analytics, and the sales, inventory and operational planning (SIOP) process.
As a Director Global Supply Chain, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading the global Supply Chain materials and production planning team of 6 direct reports and 50 indirect reports
- Transforming decentral Materials and Planning function into a center-led, optimized function with standard operating procedures, KPI's and measures
- Developing multi-year Supply Chain strategies and inventory plans
- Developing, executing, and leading the sales, inventory & operational planning (SIOP) process for global operations
- Developing Supply Chain KPI's and measure related performance and manage continuous improvement activities for the Supply Chain organization
A qualified Director Global Supply Chain will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university in Supply Chain, Operations Management, technical field (BSME/BSEE preferred), or related discipline
- 10+ years' managerial experience in a progressively responsible, supply chain management role
- Strong understanding of end-to-end material flow (supplier, manufacturing, distribution)
- Standard business financial documents and means of measuring and tracking important supply chain KPI's. Measuring, monitoring, and reporting on savings achieved
- 401(k) matching opportunities
- Comprehensive PTO and Benefits Package
- Global organization with long-term growth opportunities
If you're interested in learning more about the Direcor Global Supply Chain please apply today.