Design Engineer III needed for Global Leader in Aerospace & Defense
- Reports to Director of Engineering
- Competitive Compensation + Benefits
- Bay Area, CA
If you possess the skills needed to succeed at a fast-paced global aviation, space, and defense equipment manufacturer then the Design Engineer III position could be right for you!
The Design Engineer III will use CAD software and equipment to design new products based on implemented technologies. The Design Engineer III will work cross-functionally with QA, Production, Finance, and other departments to ensure accurate and timely project development.
The Design Engineer III will have the following responsibilities:
- Uses computer assisted design/drafting (CATIA, AutoCAD and/or Inventor) software and equipment to develop system designs.
- Generates QTPs, and QTRs.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining Engineering standards for procedures, drawings, specifications, and all other engineering documentation.
- Organizes and coordinates the Development Team meetings, for design decisions and creates company drafting and modeling standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 4-7 years of related working experience
- Project Management and Customer relations background
- Proficient in CATIA and INVENTOR software