Title: Senior Demand Planner
Summary: If you are interested in a Demand Planner position, there is an opening role with a leading provider of household products in the consumer goods industry. This position will be an essential role within the supply chain and managing all forecasting activities.
The Demand Planner Responsibilities:
- Use analytical, marketing, and sales data to estimate future product demand.
- Monitor inventory flow through forecasting activities.
- Analyze statistical data and generate forecast solutions.
- Lead meetings related to forecast - new product introductions, planning, and more.
- Keep track of forecast history to assist with future forecasting.
- Perform root cause analysis on customer service levels, inventory, and forecast accuracy.
The Demand Planner Qualifications:
- BA/BS in business, logistics, or other supply chain related field.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, JDA, and other demand planning systems.
- 5+ years of forecasting experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested in the Senior Demand Planner position, then please don't wait to apply!