A global market leader for braking systems and vehicle systems is searching for a Demand Manager EMEA in Munich. They are committed to providing innovative and safe systems on railway tracks and on the roads. They are highly respected within the industry and employ over 29,000 staff across 100 sites in more than 30 countries.
The Demand Manager EMEA will be responsible for...
- Responsible for the EMEA Demand planning process
- Orchestrate the monthly demand planning process with several sales colleagues, the finance team, Engineering departments and others and ensure updating the monthly rolling demand planning tool
- Ensure communication between Sales and Supply chain teams by acting as Interface
- Develop the demand planning framework and process by for example implementing segmented planning approaches, defining communication channels and overseeing planning system improvements
- Define a Governance Framework including KPIs for the Demand Planning process
- Ensure best practice sharing and continuous improvement
- Identification, Abstraction and Presentation of Demand Planning Topics to Top-Management
The Demand Manager EMEA should have the following qualifications...
- Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics Management or Business Administration with Supply Chain Focus, or equiivalent
- Large experience in Supply Chain or Operations with a focus on demand planning
- Proven background in Demand Planning and Process Improvement in a global company with high complexity and high vertical range of manufacture
- Experience in Automotive environment is a plus
- Very good SAP R/3 and SAP APO, SAP BW and MS Office application knowledge
- Preferably SAP IBP knowledge
- Very good English and German language skills
- Very high adaptability, resilience and flexibility
- High affinity for managing and improving processes within complex business environment
This market leader has a corporate culture characterised by diversity and equal opportunities, respect and transparency. They show this through their excellent benefits including progression opportunities and a strong salary.
If you are interested in the Demand Manager EMEA role, then please don't wait to apply.