One of the nation's leading Retail/CPG organizations is currently seeking a Sourcing Category Manager to aid in the success of their growing team. This is a Pivotal and Strategic position within the organization, allowing you to manage a team and grow with the company moving forward.
This role will require you to be on site in Boca Raton, FL and relocation assistance will be provided.
- Manage Processes and align Strategies for Food Categories
- Support Marketing and In store Merchandising Efforts
- Research and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts
- Analyze Market and Consumer Data
- Manage Pricing and Budgeting goals
- Establish and manage key supplier relations and supplier negotiations
- Review suppliers and KPI development
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and executives within the company to execute short and long-term objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 5+ years Procurement/Category experience
- Proven leadership/management experience
- Proven Food Category experience
- Proven experience with various Platforms including ERP, SAP, Microsoft, etc.
- Proven supplier relationship experience
- Proven cross-functional experience
- The ability to network effectively in the industry