A global multinational market leader in the drink and brewing industry are looking to hire a Category Buyer in the packaging industry, based in Leuven, Belgium. They are environmentally conscious, focus on sustainability and care about helping the communities that they work with. The company is seeing growth and expansion and is therefore looking for new staff to join their procurement team.
If you are a passionate procurement professional, looking for new challenges in a very dynamic, truly international environment then this is the company for you.
- Support the department to optimise their spends
- Lead savings projects or other initiatives to achieve team targets
- Identify opportunities to improve the cost of packaging through work with departmental colleagues and the business to align on and execute opportunities.
- Provide and implement innovative ideas on how the packaging can be more sustainable.
- Support development and execution of sourcing strategies across all elements of packaging
- Actively explore market opportunities through market research
- Strong procurement background with a focus on commodities and purchasing
- Understanding of the packaging buying process
- Track record of developing strategic partnerships
- Proven experience of managing packaging suppliers
- Working with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast pace
- Self-motivated, focused and results orientated
- Driven with proven track record of success
You are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success that focuses on continuous improvement.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 815