A worldwide leader in heat transfer technology is currently in search for a Buyer/Planner to join their newly added Electric Vehicle vertical. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional in all aspects of buying and planning within a manufacturing industry and will optimize the battery/thermal planning system for the EV market- Bus, truck, and speciality vehicle.
- Manages the purchasing, while simultaneously planning the required materials and managing the supplier relationships
- Propose implementation for cost-reduction strategies and delivery improvement projects
- Replenishment planning - acquisition of raw materials, manufacture of final products, or relocation of both to appropriate stock location
- Utilizing SAP for tracking customer requirements with strong focus of on-time delivery of components and on-time shipping performance to customers
- Managing the demand of finished goods inventory
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Materials Management, Logistics, Operations, Business, Accounting or other related fields
- Minimum 2 years of buyer experience working with MRP or ERP software; SAP is preferred
- Strong analytic skills
If you're looking to be apart of a continually innovative organization with endless opportunities for growth - this is it! Drop your resume!