Position: Automation Engineer
Industry: Consumer Goods
Location: St. Louis, MO
Company Summary: Established nearly 120 years ago, this innovative consumer goods company is looking for strong automation engineers to join their team. Located in the Greater St. Louis area of Missouri, this industry giant has been supplying groundbreaking products. As they continue to expand on their safe and healthy home and garden product line, they need someone to play a pivotal role in driving performance and continuous improvement. If you are someone with a background in a lean manufacturing environment looking to join one of the industry's best, this role could be a fit for you.
- Routine trouble-shooting activities involving mechanical and electrical equipment
- Oversee fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering designs
- Evaluate production capabilities for New Product Development (NPD) projects.
- Use cost saving methods for continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Previous use of Aptean's Factory MES is a strong plus
- Work experience in a consumer-packaged goods environment
- 5-7 years relevant experience in a manufacturing space
Client is looking to hire immediately, apply directly to ad.