Associate Sourcing Manager - Medical Device
- Location: Plano, TX
- Onsite/in office presence required
- Level: Associate Manager
Our client, a premier and global medical device organization, is looking for an Associate Sourcing Manager to build out the indirect strategic sourcing strategies for the organization as this is a new role on the team!
The Associate Sourcing Manager will be responsible for committing company funds, will lead RFx's and RFq's, and implement strategic sourcing strategies for services as well as direct commodities.
The Associate Sourcing Manager will be responsible for:
- Drive supplier performance, contract effectiveness, collaboration and integration and deliver improved results with key suppliers within assigned commodities.
- Develop and implement strategies for assigned commodities that actively search for performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities by understanding customer needs, supply market trends and innovation
- Conduct detailed demand, spend, cost and market analysis and a structured approach to tendering and negotiating with suppliers
- Coming into this role as a change agent who looks to define and develop category strategy from scratch
The Associate Sourcing Manager has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or other related field
- 4+ years of sourcing experience required
- Passion for the medical device industry or to join the industry
- Excellent communication skills