Title: Associate Director of Project Management
Location: St Louis, MO area
Competitive base + bonus + benefits
A major pharmaceutical company is urgently hiring for an Associate Director of Project Management to join their team based in the greater St Louis, MO area. The role offers a competitive compensation package including full relocation assistance.
The Associate Director of Project Management would be responsible for:
- Leading a dynamic team of Project and Product Managers to ensure delivery of complex custom solutions for our leading biopharmaceutical clients.
- Driving delivery performance including prioritization, escalation and identification of bottlenecks, as well as providing a solution to deliver on the financial commitments each month and quarter.
- Managing revenue and gross margins within budgeted expenses as assigned. Participate in business development reviews and develop key customer and business relationships.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Project and/or Program Management experience
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Proven leadership, technical, coaching and team building/team motivational skills along with project management and scheduling techniques
The hiring managers are ready to start interviewing ASAP. If you are interested in this opportunity, do not wait to apply!