Title: Associate Director of Procurement
Company Summary: A rapidly growing, diverse, inclusive, biotechnology company based in San Francisco is at the cutting edge of vaccine innovation. They are passionate, mission-driven, and play a variety of roles in research, product development, manufacturing, and clinical trials.
The Associate Director of Procurement will be responsible for…
- Helping lead a global procurement team
- Define, initiate, and drive strategic initiatives that deliver against the defined value and achieve an essential business impact
- Lead, manage and develop the direct reports to build a strong, motivated, staff
- Provide category market intelligence and supply market trends to gain competitive market advantage and to make better business decisions
The Associate Director of Procurement should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years in the Biotech/ Pharma/ Medical Device industry
- Exceptional understanding and application of Procurement principles, concepts, practices, and standards (i.e. effective negotiation, supplier relationship management, business partnering, supplier diversity etc.) along with an in-depth knowledge of industry best practices
- Proven expertise in creating and managing a category strategy(ies), multi-year plans and strategic thinking.
- Understands business objectives and translate those objectives into Procurement priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher; MBA preferred
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in The Associate Director of Procurement role, then please do not wait to apply.