DSJ Global are delighted to be partnered with a rapidly growing biotechnology company based in Munich. You will be joining a team of clinical supply experts and take on the responsibility of your own trial/s at phase I, II & III.
In this role you will play a vital part the development of medicines for auto immune diseases affecting millions of people around the world on a daily basis.
- Support global clinical programs and clinical studies
- Responsible for End-to-End responsibilities of a clinical supply chain from planning, creation, oversight, forecasting and tracking of IMP
- Establish packaging design and supply chain for the IMP for clinical studies
- Support Clinical Operations Department
- Attend clinical study team meetings and external meetings
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical/biotech industry with a university degree in Biotech/Pharma or Supply Chain & Logistics
- Experience in GMP and IMP
- Strong computer skills with MS Office
- Adaptable and open-minded and you strive for solutions in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Able to work using your own initiative and the experience with internal and external stakeholder management
- Relocation Support (if needed)
- Stock options
- State of the art IT equipment
- Modern office
- International opportunities
Please submit your CV's via the link. I look forward to speaking with you.